The Ravenous Reboot 2021
Joanne Hart, BSc (Hons). Registered Nutritionist & Yoga Teacher.
🌟The Ravenous Reboot 2021 4 week programme, starts Jan 15th!
- Do you want to get back on track after Christmas?
- Do you want to tackle sugar cravings?
- Maybe lose some fat from around the middle?
- Want to learn strategies to chill out, build resilience and help with emotions?
- Fuel your day and sport?
Previously the programme has been for 2 weeks, but now in 2021 it is for 4 weeks! It's all optional so you do what suits you.
NEW! - Week 1 - Preparation week and coaching
I’m going to give you more help with reducing caffeine, sugar and substitutions for food you miss.
- Preparation is also about getting the right frame of mind and about addressing stress and resilience
NEW! There will be 3 online Yoga classes (worth £27) throughout the programme (Wednesdays 8pm).
There will be Breathwork and help with goal setting, building resilience and managing emotions through yoga/mindfulness.
All optional but recommended!
- In week 1 you’ll be able to get your cupboards sorted, do your shopping and plan week 2 and 3
- You can start to slowly change your eating (and drinking!) habits
- I’m going to give you a NEW! health checklist so you can determine what you want or need to focus on.
- You’ll also get some help with how to measure and monitor your progress.
Week 2 & 3 - Food plan and coaching
- This is when you’ll follow the 14 day plan in the book. You get recipes and a shopping list.
- You can follow the plan or just use the guidelines from the book and create your own meals.
- The professionally designed booklet you get is about 40 pages
- During these weeks I will be there to give group coaching and answer questions about the plan. - This is tried and tested by at least a couple of other groups who have done the plan before! - If you follow a special diet you need to talk to me in advance to see if this is suitable.